[Haskell-cafe] streaming package: How to demux a stream properly?

YueCompl compl.yue at icloud.com
Wed Apr 15 17:42:58 UTC 2020

Not directly answering your question, but off the top of my head is:

  why not demux into a Vector (Sink (Of a) m ())

Yet I have no idea if there is actually a Sink construct in any stream lib, but the theory is the Vector should contain reactive actions taking elements, rather than containers to collect elements (even thunks of them demand space).

Just my bit of thoughts, I'm definitely novice at it.

Cheers,
Compl