[Haskell-cafe] Bristol Haskell Hackathon 2020

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:45:39 UTC 2019

I have decided to organise an informal hackathon in Bristol at the
start of next year.

When 25th-26th January 2020
Where Merchant Venturers Building - University of Bristol
Time 09:00 - 17:00

Anyone interested in Haskell is welcome to attend. Whether you are a
beginner or an expert it would be great to meet you in Bristol.

It is a no-frills hackathon, we’ll provide a room for hacking and wifi
but expect little else! There will be no t-shirts, food, talks or
other perks. The focus will be 100% on hacking and meeting other
Haskell programmers.

For further information about the event and how to register please
refer to the dedicated page.

https://mpickering.github.io/bristol2020.html

Cheers,

Matt