[Haskell-cafe] Publish slides of talks in HIW 2019 (Or whom to ask about it)

Yuji Yamamoto whosekiteneverfly at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 01:39:09 UTC 2019

Hello Haskellers,

I'm not sure where is the best place to ask about this,
so please tell me if there is better place.

Does anyone know when the slides of HIW 2019 will be published in the web
site <https://icfp19.sigplan.org/home/hiw-2019#program> like the last year's
<https://icfp18.sigplan.org/track/hiw-2018-papers#event-overview>?
I see some of the talks are "File Attached", but most of them are not.

In addition, can I attach the URL of my lightning talk slides
https://the.igreque.info/slides/2019-08-23-indexed-applicative.html to the
web site?
According to the last year's page, some of the lightning talks are also
"File Attached" or "Media Attached".

Thanks in advance!

--
山本悠滋