[Haskell-cafe] 2019 State of Haskell Survey

Francesco Ariis fa-ml at ariis.it
Sat Nov 2 00:21:03 UTC 2019

Hello Taylor,

On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 08:17:18AM -0400, Taylor Fausak wrote:
> Hi friends! I am excited to announce the third annual State of Haskell
> Survey. I’d appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to fill it out.
> Thanks!

thanks for your efforts! I was not so happy in seeing a (required) email
address, but I understand it is needed to prevent silly people from
tampering with the survey.

Minor remarks:
- vim (which is not vi) is missing from the "which editor do you use"
  section.
- both "Where do you interact with the Haskell community?" and
  "How did you hear about this survey?" miss "Haskell Discourse".

Thanks again
-F