[Haskell-cafe] Is there already a lib to work with filepath glob?

Magicloud Magiclouds magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com
Sun May 26 06:58:15 UTC 2019

Hi,

Say for logic of Bash code `for f in /somePath/*/*; do ... done`, with
filepath, directory packages, I have to  do something like
`listDirectoryContent "somePath" >>= mapM_ (\fp ->
listDirectoryContent fp >>= action)`. It is not as expressive as the
script. Especially when I'd like to use conduit to stream the folder.

So is there already something I can use to make the logic expressive?

PS: I know there are some libs to match a filepath against a glob
string. But that is not what I want.