[Haskell-cafe] Scrap your boilerplate

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Wed May 15 04:57:46 UTC 2019

Every language has its idioms where a word-by-word translation would be
misleading. Even communities have this, and programming is no exception.
"Boilerplate" is a term from the programming community, and you simply
have to learn its meaning in programming - just as the meanings of "the
program knows", "bus", "keyboard", "tree", etc. etc. pp.