[Haskell-cafe] Munich Haskell Meeting, 2019-03-27 @ 19:30

IonuČ› G. Stan ionut.g.stan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 08:25:37 UTC 2019

Hi, Leah!

I'm in Munich for a few days, but my German is very weak. Do people feel
comfortable talking in English at these events? I'm tempted to join to
get a feel of the local community and see what people are working on
here in Munich.

Cheers!

--
IonuČ› G. Stan  |  http://igstan.ro  |  http://bucharestfp.ro