[Haskell-cafe] More graph algorithms for Alga & Streaming JSON/YAML parser

Arian van Putten aeroboy94 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 07:56:12 UTC 2019

Hey shiv,

I'm not from the Summer of Code Committee,
But as far as I understand registration for these projects will open on
March 25 on https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com
Where you can register.

More information can be found on https://summer.haskell.org

And specific inquiries are probably better to be asked to the emails on
https://summer.haskell.org/contact.html instead of Haskell cafe.

I hope that helps and hope you will have a fun summer of code!