[Haskell-cafe] Informal modelling and simulation of protocols

MarLinn monkleyon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:27:37 UTC 2019

2cents:

AFAIK in existing general-purpose simulation frameworks the type of
simulation you need for this type of problem is typically implemented in
a way that very closely resembles "classical" FRP, particularly it's
definition of events. The framework basically manages huge queues of
time-action-pairs.

So several of the FRP libraries might be a good candidate. I haven't had
a chance to experiment with MSF's yet, but seeing as they are a
development in FRP space, Ivan's approach sounds like quite a good idea.

Cheers.