[Haskell-cafe] Posting Request

Michelle Keppler michelle at galois.com
Thu Jun 13 20:10:02 UTC 2019

Hello,

Could you please post the following to the Haskell Cafe email?

Galois is hiring for a variety of roles
<https://news.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=49a6a2e17b12be2c5c4dcb232&id=f161e12d54&e=1acf442f27>

Including but not limited to: Software Engineers/Researchers, Project
Managers, Hardware Engineers, and a Software Integration Engineer.

We collaborate with organizations like NASA, DARPA, and AWS to explore blue
sky ideas and turn them into usable technology. Some of the things we’ve
worked on in the past: Formal methods, static analysis, cryptographic
algorithms, abstract interpretation, type theory, formal verification,
reinforcement learning, autonomous systems assurance, communication
security, cyber-deception for network defense, DDoS defense, provable
hardware security, and statistical anomaly detection for detecting advanced
persistent threats. We think working here is awesome; see lifeatgalois.com
<https://news.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=49a6a2e17b12be2c5c4dcb232&id=1aaef43003&e=1acf442f27>
.

Thank you,

Michelle Keppler

--
Michelle Keppler
Human Resources Partner

*I* *galois* *I *  *GALOIS, INC.*
            901 N Stuart Street *I* Suite 501 *I* Arlington, VA 22203
                    www.galois.com