[Haskell-cafe] RfA: wcwidth

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:44:06 UTC 2019

Hi All,

This is a Request for Adoption for WCWidth, a low traffic package that
provides the functionality of wcwidth(3)
<http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/wcwidth.3.html>: “The wcwidth()
function returns the number of columns needed to represent the wide
character c.”

https://github.com/solidsnack/wcwidth/

Although there have been just 3 issues and 2 PRs in 10 years, that’s still
indicative of a need for maintenance and life has drawn me away from these
avocations. A contributor suggested I reach out with an RfA. Hopefully, the
community can be better served with a new maintainer.

Kind Regards,
Jason