[Haskell-cafe] ANN: To Kata Haskellen Evangelion

Cosmia Fu cosmiafu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 09:37:39 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Though some of you might already knows, I'm pleased to announce a new
Haskell book,
*To Kata Haskellen Evangelion*.
Link: https://cosmius.bitbucket.io/tkhe/
I believe that it does not have to be hard to learn Haskell.

I begun to write the book in 2017 December, and... to be honest,
I don't know what to write now, though I still think it incomplete.
It will probably not be updated for quite a while.
So I decide to announce it earlier.

I am not a native English speaker, so it might be not fluent or even with a
lot of grammar mistakes.
It would be very nice of you if you can tell me the mistakes in it,
factual, technical or grammar.
And also feel free to tell me if you want to read some topic in it.

Thank you

----

Cosmia Fu