[Haskell-cafe] What is the most modern associative list in types?

Daniel Díaz diaz.carrete at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:05:00 UTC 2019

Hi Serguey,

I don’t know what extra functionality you require but, for what is worth,
my library red-black-record features a Symbol-to-Type map . It’s
implemented as a type-level red-black-tree.

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/red-black-record-2.0.2.2/docs/Data-RBR.html#t:Map

The map can be manipulated with the Insert, Delete and Value associated
type families.

Regards,

Daniel Díaz