[Haskell-cafe] What is the most modern associative list in types?

Serguey Zefirov sergueyz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 09:45:05 UTC 2019

Hello cafe.

I am trying to express some environment in types to constrain program
behavour. For this I need associative list of types, something along the
lines of [(Symbol, *)] so that I can lookup on "variable" name and get type
associated with it.

I looked into HList library but it does not provide one most generally
useful way (albeit there are dozen or so of ways in there).

So where can I get most modern HList-like library? Or what should I read to
get most modern HList myself?