[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: lens-family 2.0.0 anniversary edition!

roconnor at theorem.ca roconnor at theorem.ca
Sat Jul 20 19:23:42 UTC 2019

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019, Artyom Kazak wrote:

> > Naturally, users can stick with the 1.2 release of lens-family if it
> > suits their needs.
> You can not easily have two versions of the same library in your dependency tree. So, only application developers will be able to stick to the 1.2 release without creating obstacles for
> the rest of the ecosystem.

I see.  I hadn't given that much consideration.  In that case, I apologize
for the inconvience this upgrade may cause.  I'll try to be more mindful
of this in the future.

``My friends, love is better than anger.  Hope is better than fear.
Optimism is better than dispair.  So let us be loving, hopeful and
optimistic.  And we'll change the world.'' -- Jack Layton