[Haskell-cafe] ANN: stack-2.1.3
manny at fpcomplete.com
Sun Jul 14 16:56:33 UTC 2019
See https://haskellstack.org/ for installation and upgrade instructions.
**Changes since v2.1.1**
* Disable WAL mode for SQLite3 databases, to improve compatibility with
some platforms and filesystems. See
* By default, do not perform expiry checks in Hackage Security. See
* Do not rerun expected test failures. This is mostly a change that
will only affect the Stackage Curator use case, but there is now an
additional message letting the user know when a previously-failed
test case is being rerun.
* Move configure information for local packages back to .stack-work to
improve caching. See
* Fix to allow dependencies on specific versions of local git repositories. See
* Allow Stack commands to be run in Nix mode without having a project file
* Removes dependency on gnu-tar for OSX and Linux environment. The
`--force-local` option was required only for windows environment.
* Properly wait for the `tar` subprocess to complete before returning, thereby
avoiding a SIGTERM screwing up GHC installation. See
* Use package complete locations from lock files when resolving dependencies
in `extra-deps`. See
* Set the `HASKELL_DIST_DIR` environment to a proper package dist
directory so `doctest` is able to load modules autogenerated by Cabal.
* Expose package library when running tests.
* Fix support for non-ASCII module names. See
* Rename `pantry-tmp` package back to `pantry`, now that we have gained
maintainership (which had been used by someone else for a candidate-only test
that made it look like the name was free but prevented uploading a real
**Thanks to all our contributors for this release:**
* Alan Malloy
* Emanuel Borsboom
* Kirill Zaborsky
* Matt Audesse
* Michael Snoyman
* Mihai Maruseac
* Sibi Prabakaran
More information about the Haskell-Cafe