[Haskell-cafe] Patents on Maybe and Tuple

Alfred Matthews asm13243546 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:42:13 UTC 2019

Also by my reading a patent derived from LLVM does not restrict either LLVM
or ( the same thing ) its IR. The patent covers (only) processor-specific
instructions and such forks and their subsidiary.

At the least, not its ideas.

Uninteresting, in our context.

I am an untitled intelligent reader. Pay me if you wish.

Ymmv.