[Haskell-cafe] ANN: network 3.0.0.0

Alexander Kjeldaas alexander.kjeldaas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:22:47 UTC 2019

While those are good suggestions, the biggest problem is not whether a
given deprecation strategy is correct or not.

The biggest problem with the PVP in this case is that it does *not say
anything about how to release a "pre" release* so any deprecation strategy
could be tested by the community.

This makes the concept of *learning* painful, because mistakes are way too
expensive.

Can this be fixed first, then later we can figure out how to do
deprecations? Or am I wrong?

Alexander