[Haskell-cafe] building with stack, need some older versions for one library

Dennis Raddle dennis.raddle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 07:26:40 UTC 2019

I'm assembling a large stack project from various places.

I just did "stack new", using the default resolver, copied in most of my
code, and got it compiled.

Except I'm stuck on one thing. I need to use the 'midi-0.2.2' library
(reads/writes MIDI files). Its depends on older versions of the same of the
core packages.

What should I do now? Do I modify the LTS resolver to something older and
then type "stack build" again? How can I find an appropriate resolver
without hit-and-miss?

Mike