[Haskell-cafe] Hide internal modules but expose them for testing

Georgi Lyubenov godzbanebane at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:08:22 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I want to have internal modules which I do not expose at all. I also want
to be able to test them.

This however also hides these modules from my tests.

The best way I have found to work around this is to include my entire
source directory in the test suite (source-dirs). This however means that I
can't reuse builds that didn't include the tests.

Is there some obvious and "best" solution that I am missing here? For
reference I use Stack.

Thanks in advance!

=======
Georgi