[Haskell-cafe] generics-sop equivalent of everywhere/mkT?

Scott Michel scooter.phd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 06:07:23 UTC 2019

Before I cut down my code to a test case, are there any examples of a
generics-sop equivalent of syb's everywhere/mkT? What's the way to operate
on a product, replace the "I" argument with a compatible argument and walk
back through the isomorphism, i.e. "to $ <something> $ from".

I'm hacking on a Z80 system emulator (TRS-80 Model I system, more
specifically). There are a couple of places where it'd be smoother in the
disassembler to transform the disassembled instruction sequence (converting
addresses to labels) before output. Consequently, cutting down code to an
example is a bit painful -- examples would help.

-scooter