[Haskell-cafe] Source code comprehension - Looking for ideas

David Fox dsf at seereason.com
Thu Feb 14 14:59:58 UTC 2019

I would like to see what happens when you pull a symbol declaration out of
a module into its own module, or add it into a different module.  What
other declarations would it have to pull along with it?  What does the new
import list look like?  What happens to the import list of the old module?
How do the import lists and code of the modules that use that symbol change?