[Haskell-cafe] erd package looking for maintainer - beginner friendly

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Mon Feb 11 16:50:57 UTC 2019

`erd`

    https://github.com/BurntSushi/erd

is a Haskell package that creates pretty diagrams from simple textual descriptions.

It's made by @BurntSushi (https://github.com/BurntSushi), author of `ripgrep` and several Rust tools and packages. He's looking for help maintaining this older project of his, which many people still find very useful.

>From my judgement, the code is fairly beginner friendly, so if you are new-intermediate in Haskell, understand the concepts involved in the package, and want to get into package maintainership, this might be a good start.

Details on

    https://github.com/BurntSushi/erd/issues/42