[Haskell-cafe] ANN:DBFunctor-0.1.1.0 - Functional Data Management / ETL Data Processing in Haskell
nikoshaskell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:27:18 UTC 2019
I am pleased to announce the release of *DBFunctor 0.1.1.0*
DBFunctor is a Haskell library for ETL (Extract Transform and Load) data
processing. It comes with an embedded type-level DSL called *Julius* that
enables full SQL functionality over tabular data (e.g., CSV files) but also
the ability to write a full ETL data processing flow. Currently, DBFunctor
can be used for *in-memory data processing* in Haskell, without the need
for some external database.
The most notable change in this new release is the full support of *DML
(Data Manipulation Language) operations*. I.e., Insert (single tuple),
Insert-Into-Select, Delete, Update, *Upsert *(Merge) operations have been
implemented along with the corresponding Julius clauses.
Other changes includes:
- Implemented string aggregate function string_agg (listagg in Oracle)
and the corresponding Julius clause
- Implemented Julius Aggregate clauses: CountDist and CountStar
col) clause and count(*))
- Implemented semi-join operation and corresponding Julius clause
- Implemented anti-join operation and corresponding Julius clause
- Added support for UTCTime values
- Solved CSV orphan instances problem
- Various other fixes
For any issues/problems with the DBFunctor package please open an issue on
Happy data processing!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe