[Haskell-cafe] Amazonka: is it possible to work around deserialisation bug?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Feb 9 09:11:06 UTC 2019

I just created issue #517 on Amazonka [^1] which got me thinking.

Is my only option to wait for the bug to be fixed or can I hack my
way
around it?

I looked around in the documentation for Amazonka a bit but failed
find some obvious way to hack together a "send this request but
give me
the response in JSON". Which is why I'm trying my luck here. I
suspect
I'm not the first Amazonka user to find myself in this situation,
so
hopefully someone's got a solution already.

/M

[^1]: https://github.com/brendanhay/amazonka/issues/517

--
Magnus Therning              OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39
email: magnus at therning.org
twitter: magthe              http://magnus.therning.org/

     — Pablo Picasso