[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] ascii-holidays

amindfv at gmail.com amindfv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 05:27:51 UTC 2019

For those of you celebrating Christmas this week, I've just uploaded an early version of the ascii-holidays package to Hackage. At the moment it's a reimplementation of two ASCII art Christmas tree animations, one originally written in Bash and the other in Perl. Over time I plan to add animations for other holidays as well.

You can install it with cabal install, then run it like:

    ascii-holidays xmas-1

I hope this adds a bit of Haskelly Christmas cheer to a few homes, and happy holidays to all!

Tom