[Haskell-cafe] ZuriHac 2020 (12-14 June) registration is now open

Jasper Van der Jeugt m at jaspervdj.be
Fri Dec 6 14:39:42 UTC 2019

Hi Haskell friends!

We are happy to announce that ZuriHac 2020 will take place from Friday
the 12th to Sunday the 14th of June, hosted again at the HSR
(https://www.hsr.ch/), on the shores of beautiful Lake Zurich.

You can find all the information on:

    https://zurihac.com

The Zurich Haskell Hackathon is a free, international, grassroots, and
collaborative coding festival. Our goal is to nourish the Haskell
community, learn exciting new things, and to have fun working on
projects together.

This year, we are already excited to announce talks by:

 -  Alexis King
 -  Rob Rix

More speakers will be announced later.

In addition to talks, we will offer beginner, intermediate, and advanced
tracks, similar to last year.  The details of this will also be
communicated in the coming months.

The event is open to any experience level, from beginners to gurus. If
you are completely new to Haskell, rest assured that there will be
tutorials for you to take, and a bunch of friendly advanced Haskellers
to answer your questions and help you along.

We will have space for 500 attendees, making this the largest Haskell
gathering that we know of!  Registration is free and open as of right
now:

    https://zurihac.com/#registration

We would also like to thank the Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil for
their amazing support and for hosting us again this year.  Without them,
an event of this scale and quality would be extremely difficult to pull
off.

We can't wait to see you in June,
The Zurich Friends of Haskell (https://zfoh.ch/)