[Haskell-cafe] Book reviewers wanted

Charles Parker charlesparkerii at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 17:29:02 UTC 2019

John,
Count me in. I would like to help also.

Thank you.

-Charles Parker, II

MBA/MSA/JD/LLM/PhD (IT)

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: The foregoing message (including all attachments)
may contain CONFIDENTIAL and/or PRIVILEGED INFORMATION and it is for the
use of the intended recipient(s) only. It is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510 - 2521. It may contain
CONFIDENTIAL and/or PRIVILEGED INFORMATION and may also be protected by
other PRIVILEGE. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you
are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication in any manner whatsoever is strictly
prohibited and subject to CRIMINAL and/or CIVIL SANCTIONS. Please reply to
the sender (charlesparkerii at gmail.com <charlesparkerii at yahoo.com>) that you
have received this message in error, then permanently delete it and destroy
all of its contents immediately including printed, photographed or written
copies in your possession or in the possession of others that you may have
sent this communication to. Thank you for your time and concern.

CIRCULAR 203 NOTICE: To comply with U.S. Treasury Department and Internal
Revenue Service laws and regulations, we are required to advise you that,
unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in
this e-mail including any attachments to this e-mail, is not intended or
written to be used and cannot be used, by any person, for the purpose of
(i) avoiding penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, or (ii)
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or
matter addressed in this e-mail or attachments.

No Contract Intended.  Neither the e-mail signature block nor the email
address contained in this transmission constitutes a signed writing for
purposes of a binding contract or a signature under the Uniform Electronic
Transactions Act.  The sender does not intend to conduct any transactions
by electronic means.  Any language contained in this e-mail relating to
negotiations is preliminary in nature and is not intended to form an
agreement or contract.