[Haskell-cafe] Request for Comments

ibrahim Sagiroglu sag.ibrahim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 14:56:12 UTC 2019

Placed the code next to generated images in readme. Should not be further
difficulties.

I expect this to be useful for all sorts of ui needs. it is as intuitive as
excel but much more. help me push it in the open.

The idea is that a sparse adjacency matrix is just as friendly as any other
graph layout. Especially when the diagonal cells strategically utilized.
And exponentially more powerful since it can provide arbitrary details.