[Haskell-cafe] ANN: To Kata Haskellen Evangelion

Jerzy Karczmarczuk jerzy.karczmarczuk at unicaen.fr
Thu Aug 1 08:06:21 UTC 2019

Le 01/08/2019 à 07:50, Joachim Durchholz a écrit :
> Strictly speaking, all functions that iterate over all elements of the
> list (say, takes its length) *are buggy*: They will not terminate if
> given an infinite list.

I think that you have a curious definition of the term "buggy". This
definition is as buggy as the rest of the world (perhaps infinite...),
or more. You like to play with words. Now the non-termination is
"buggy". Previously the bottom (non-termination) was impure. Do you
really want to save the humanity with such statements?

Jerzy Karczmarczuk