[Haskell-cafe] [Job] Interos is hiring Haskell developers (Arlington, VA and Menlo Park, CA)

John Evans jevans at interos.net
Fri Apr 26 15:38:31 UTC 2019

When I posted this on reddit, someone suggested I post it here as well, so:

Interos Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing venture backed company with an
AI-driven SaaS application that delivers our commercial and government
customers unique insight into their ever-changing business ecosystems. The core
of our platform is the compilation, analysis and visualization of dynamically
changing big data collected across open source, proprietary and public data
sources. By continuously analyzing our "real-time" data stream we provide our
customers with unique insights into their business relations, supply chains and
other third-party activities.

To accelerate the growth of our application, we are putting together a team of
Haskell engineers, data analysts, data scientists, UI/UX professionals and
product managers. We are committed to building a world class product
organization that leverages tools like Haskell and latest machine learning
techniques to achieve outsized results as individuals and as a team.

Salary and benefits are competitive for the areas.

We have offices in Arlington, VA and Menlo Park, CA.  We are unable to consider
remote employees at this time.

https://interos.applicantpro.com/jobs/986652-306361.html
https://interos.applicantpro.com/jobs/1004858-306361.html
https://interos.applicantpro.com/jobs/1004874-306361.html

We are also hiring for Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Data Visualization,
DevOps engineers and Data Scientists, email me for links to those opportunities.