[Haskell-cafe] Status of Cloud Haskell

Facundo DomĂ­nguez facundominguez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:15:54 UTC 2018

Hello Alejandro,

distributed-process has the minimum maintenance necessary to keep it
running since we are not actively using it in Tweag's projects.

> It Cloud Haskell still the way to go for distributed processes in Haskell?

I'm sure there are many opinions on how networking should be done. But
as far as I'm aware, distributed-process hasn't been superseded by
other technologies yet.

Best,
Facundo