[Haskell-cafe] [JOB] Haskell job opportunity at RELEX Solutions in Helsinki, Finland

Mats Rauhala mats.rauhala at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:09:13 UTC 2018

Would you like to get paid for writing Haskell? And do you live in
Europe, preferably in Helsinki, Finland? If yes, please read on.

RELEX Solutions is Europe's fastest growing provider of integrated
retail and supply chain planning solutions. We are looking for a few
Haskell developers to join our small, but impactful group of Haskellers
to develop our internal tools.

In this position you will be exposed to various technologies, such as
Haskell, Servant, Elm, GHCJS, Terraform, Ansible, Nix, RHEL/CentOS, AWS
etc. Your own interests are influential in what your daily work will
consist of. Your main responsiblities will be some mix of development,
operations and support of and around our coordination system.

Interested in applying? Follow the link:

https://relex.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01gjr/

Full remote for this position is negotiable, but you should be able to
be present at the Helsinki office at least for a couple of weeks,
preferably longer. Details of your contract are largely negotiable.

Please note that the available position will be filled as soon as
suitable candidates are found, so don't wait too long ;).

I'm also available for questions:

- 'masser' at functionalprogramming slack
- 'MasseR' at freenode
- 'mats.rauhala at gmail.com' email or on this mailing list.

--
Mats Rauhala