[Haskell-cafe] Call for lightning talks and participation -- Haskell Implementors' Workshop

Yuji Yamamoto whosekiteneverfly at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 03:12:57 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm interested in giving a lightning talk about my package named
substring-parser <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/substring-parser>
if I can successfully prepare slides and I don't feel bad (due to jet lag).

But I'm concerned whether that is the topic suitable for
> Anything related to Haskell implementations, fun uses of Haskell etc.
because substring-parser
<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/substring-parser> is just a tiny
library not actually related to Haskell implementation.

Can you give me some advice?
Thanks in advance!

山本悠滋
twitter: @igrep