[Haskell-cafe] Get-together at ICFP about Haskell in K-12 education

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:46:43 UTC 2018

Looking over the responses so far, it's clear that this "Haskell in K-12"
group should plan to meet for dinner on Monday at 7:00 pm.  I am editing
the interest form to specify the time.  Please still add your name if you
are interested in joining us but haven't responded yet.  I'll send out a
more complete invitation once I have a chance to work out a few more
details.

Thanks,
Chris