[Haskell-cafe] Diagrams

Roger Mason rmason at mun.ca
Tue Sep 4 13:32:25 UTC 2018

Hello Brent and others,

On 2018-09-04 00:04, Brent Yorgey wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> Development on diagrams is rather slow at the moment, but it is still
> actively used and maintained.  The best places to get help are (1) on
> the #diagrams IRC channel on Freenode (you probably won't get an
> immediate response, but any messages will definitely be seen and will
> get responded to eventually if you stick around), (2) the mailing list
> as others pointed out.  We try to be a helpful bunch and would love to
> help you get diagrams working for you.
>
> -Brent

I am traveling and so have intermittent connectivity, so my responses
have
been rather slow.  After some tinkering I have made progress in the last
couple of days.  If I get stuck again (I am a haskell novice) I will
certainly
ask on #diagrams or the mailing list.

Thanks again to all who responded.

Roger