[Haskell-cafe] Well typed OS

Vanessa McHale vanessa.mchale at iohk.io
Sun Oct 21 17:39:26 UTC 2018

Others know more than I but the gist of it is that you can compile
functions to circuits. Haskell's functions are fundamentally different
from C's functions (which are basically procedures that sometimes have a
return value), but there's no reason you can't compile a non-strict
function to a circuit.