[Haskell-cafe] Well typed OS

Jeffrey Brown jeffbrown.the at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 17:36:37 UTC 2018

I don't know whether this is helpful, but Purescript provides a way to
specify the kinds of IO a monad can do. For instance, the Extensible
Effects section[1] of Purescript by Example includes this code snippet:

    > :type main
    forall eff. Eff (console :: CONSOLE, random :: RANDOM | eff) Unit

[1] https://leanpub.com/purescript/read#leanpub-auto-extensible-effects

Jeff Brown | Jeffrey Benjamin Brown
Website <https://msu.edu/~brown202/>   |   Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/mejeff.younotjeff>   |   LinkedIn