[Haskell-cafe] Well typed OS

Vanessa McHale vanessa.mchale at iohk.io
Sun Oct 7 23:34:08 UTC 2018

The problem with an IR is that some languages would inevitably suffer -
LLVM in particular was designed as a backend for a C compiler, and so it
is not necessarily well-suited for lazy languages, immutable languages,
etc. (not to mention self-modifying assembly and other such pathological
beasts...)