[Haskell-cafe] Haskell-related summer internship in Germany

Sandra Dylus ichistmeinname at web.de
Fri Nov 30 16:11:49 UTC 2018

Our department (PL and compiler construction) again offers a summer internship in 2019 sponsored by DAAD Rise Germany [1]. Undergraduate students enrolled at North American, British and Irish universities are eligible to make an application. We'd be very happy to host a motivated student, who is keen to improve our compiler for the functional logic programming language Curry in terms of performance. For more information you may have a look at our project poster [2]. If you have any questions, feel free to mail any of the contact persons.

Please also spread the news to your students and classmates.

Cheers,
Finn and Sandra

[1]: https://www.daad.de/rise/en/rise-germany/ <https://www.daad.de/rise/en/rise-germany/>
[2]: https://www-ps.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~sad/DAADRise.pdf <https://www-ps.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~sad/DAADRise.pdf>