Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 01:22:30 UTC 2018

Hello Haskellers,

I'd like to invite you to join education at haskell.org

This mailing list is a place to discuss the use of Haskell and similar
languages (such as Elm, PureScript, ML, etc.) in education, particularly
for broader audiences such as teaching children in schools, the broader
public, etc.  If this is of interest to you, I would like to invite you to
join us.  Please use this mailing list to talk about things you're doing in
education, ask for advice or ideas or help with getting started, announce
new projects, conferences, or research results, and/or seek collaborations
with others.

You can subscribe at

If you're not yet involved in using Haskell in education, but are
interested in the idea, please also join, and reach out for information.  I
started doing this about 7 years ago, and I've now taught something I love
at a dozen different schools to hundreds of children, and it's been the
most rewarding experience of my life.  If you've got the interest and a bit
of free time, I'd love to help you get started doing the same!

Thanks,
Chris Smith