[Haskell-cafe] Let's plan BayHac 2019!

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:42:31 UTC 2018

At the very least, I'd be interesting in giving a talk, and I can probably
convince MIRI to help sponsor if you have a sense of what you need. (They
were quite happy with how their sponsorship of ICFP went this year.)

My one personal time constraint in April/May is whenever it turns out Yow!
LambdaJam is going to be scheduled. Last year it was May 21-23 and it has
held consistently to that part of May.

-Edward