[Haskell-cafe] 2018 State of Haskell Survey

Jasper Van der Jeugt m at jaspervdj.be
Fri Nov 2 11:01:42 UTC 2018

Hi all,

(apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email)

We are running a 2018 State of Haskell Survey here:

    https://airtable.com/shr8G4RBPD9T6tnDf

If you have some time to spare, please submit a response.  This goes a
long way in helping the community.  The survey closes on the 15th of
November.

This survey is co-sponsored by Haskell.org and Haskell Weekly, but I'd
like to give credit where credit is due, so I'll add that Taylor Fausak
did almost all of the hard work -- thanks a lot!

Kind regards
Jasper Van der Jeugt
on behalf of the Haskell.org committee