[Haskell-cafe] Haskell eXchange 2018 CFP (London, Thursday, 11th - Friday, 12th October)

Oliver Charles ollie at ocharles.org.uk
Tue May 15 14:51:14 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The Haskell eXchange is an annual conference created for and by the Skills
Matter community. An opportunity for Haskellers to meet, learn and share
skills, discover emerging technologies and help evolve the Haskell
ecosystem. Everyone is welcome to join, whether you are an expert or a
beginner, whether you are a commercial user, an academic or a hobbyist,
we'd love it if you join us this year at the Haskell eXchange!

For 2018, we are planning to have three types of sessions:

1. Regular talks (35 minutes)
2. Hands-on workshops (approximately 90 minutes)
3. Lightning talks (5-10 minutes to be determined in the formal
confirmation)

The Haskell eXchange is a broad conference, and we'll consider anything
with a clear Haskell connection. For example, talks about Haskell libraries
and applications, experience reports of using Haskell for work, and
tutorials on programming techniques are all fantastic proposals - but
please feel free to submit anything that you think is interesting. The
committee are happy to work with you if you're unsure if your talk is a
good fit, and can be reached at haskellx at skillsmatter.com

Most importantly, we're looking for talks that inspire and educate. If your
proposal doesn't fit into any of the above categories, it doesn't matter!

To submit, please see the form in

https://skillsmatter.com/conferences/10237-haskell-exchange-2018#get_involved

We look forward to your submissions!