[Haskell-cafe] Current state of dependent types in Haskell

Serguey Zefirov sergueyz at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:29:31 UTC 2018

Can anyone kindly point me at blog posts and/or articles on the subject?

I would like to brush off my Haskell skills in that area with whatever new
things that are hot.

I once implemented type-level arithmetic in Haskell for sizing various
hardware things but it is ages ago now. I would like to experiment with
current state of affairs with type-level arithmetic and possibly experiment
with adding structured values into the constraints.