[Haskell-cafe] Announce: Haskell Platform 8.4.2

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Sat May 5 06:22:57 UTC 2018

One additional feature I forgot to note: the windows platform
installers should no longer require manually altering the cabal config
file to add `extra-prog-path`, etc. to point to the msys distribution.
The new windows installer takes advantage of the `cabal user-config
--augment` command to add those lines automatically. This should give
a smoother install experience for new windows users.

--gershom