[Haskell-cafe] Accelerating Automatic Differentiation

dominic at steinitz.org dominic at steinitz.org
Sat Mar 24 18:32:20 UTC 2018

The list of mentors for this project looks great to me. I am not sure if I can add much other than I think this is a nice project. Perhaps it would be best to get the advice of some of the mentors?

For some very simple tests with an ODE solver, I concluded that accelerate can perform at least as well as Julia. It would certainly be very helpful to be able to get Jacobians for ODE solving and for other applications.

Dominic Steinitz
dominic at steinitz.org
http://idontgetoutmuch.wordpress.com
Twitter: @idontgetoutmuch