[Haskell-cafe] Listing Yampa projects

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:54:29 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I would like to facilitate transitioning to new versions of Yampa when
there are breaking changes in the library. Also, when there is a proposal
to deprecate a feature, this will help understand if it's still being used.

I've created a github issue so that people can list their projects:

https://github.com/ivanperez-keera/Yampa/issues/68

If you have a project, example, or paper that uses yampa and you want to
keep it in a working state, please comment. If there's a project, maybe not
your own, that you'd like to see working, please say so, even if there is
no maintainer at the moment.

Cheers

Ivan