[Haskell-cafe] GSoC project

Sanya Negi sanyanegi99 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 02:26:49 UTC 2018

Hello!

I am extremely interested in the project " offline mode for stack " for
GSoC, for which I have learnt basic stack and have been learning more.

Please guide me as to what other specific things I have to delve into and
how to  break this problem into pieces to form my proposal.

I can't seem to get in touch with the projects mentor Emanuel Borsboom.
And as the deadline is reaching, I really need to start forming my proposal
now.

Soliciting a prompt and positive response.

Sanya Negi