[Haskell-cafe] Anybody interested in Dart? Maintainer needed.

Mario Blažević mblazevic at stilo.com
Mon Jun 18 20:25:30 UTC 2018

	There is package named language-dart on Hackage by Kwang Yul Seo. The
package includes the Dart AST and pretty-printer, but no parser. It
hasn't been updated in 2 years.

	I have implemented a parser in a pull request
(https://github.com/kseo/language-dart/pull/1) but the original author
says he doesn't have time to maintain this package at the moment and is
willing to transfer its maintainance.

	As for myself, I'd be happy to help as a co-maintainer but I feel that
a proper feeding and care of the package requires somebody with interest
in Google Dart per se. Does anybody here fit this description?